Thank you for choosing the Woocommerce Zoho Inventory plugin. This guideline will ensure you can setup a real-time integration between your Zoho Inventory account and your WooCommerce store.
- WordPress 5.2 or higher
- WooCommerce 6.0 or higher
- PHP 7.4 +
- Zoho Inventory Admin account
How to Install:
- Download the plugin zip file from My Account page and upload it via your plugins upload page in your wordpress site.
- Use the Master API License Key from the “API Keys” tab of My Account page to activate the plugin. Once activated, you can go to WooCommerce > Zoho Inventory to connect your store to your zoho account.
Important to know
- Never duplicate products.
- When you remove a product in WooCommerce, also ensure you remove it in Zoho! Unless it has transactions, then ensure you set the product in “Draft” mode on both platforms.
- Ensure all products have a Tax Rate before syncing, even if its 0% tax. Its required by the Zoho API.