Starting from version 3.3.0 of the plugin (Connect or Pro), you can now enable real-time sync between Zoho and WooCommerce to import product changes.
How to enable this feature:
- Setup a webhook called “Webhook Items”. See this link if you are new to webhooks.
- Create a new Webhook for the Module "Item". The webhook should be POST method with your domain as base and ‘wp-json/v2/zoho-product’ as the endpoint slug: https://mydomain.com/wp-json/v2/zoho-product/
- Make sure to use below BODY settings:
Then go to Workflows and Create new Workflow called "Product to Woo" (or other name) and use the following trigger:
Select below options for the workflow
Then simply link the webhook the above workflow:
Repeat all the above steps now for "Inventory Adjustments" webhook type!
What data will get synced:
- Product Name
- Dimensions & Weight
- Featured Image
- Brand (requires custom taxonomy "product_brand" in your wordpress site)
- Tags (requires a custom field "tags" in zoho > preferences > items > field customization)
- Stock (via the "inventory adjustments" webhook type)
*Please do not skip this step! Before we start the sync, please ensure you have enabled “Categories” in your Zoho settings > Preferences > Items > Field Customization After mapping the taxes, we will start syncing the items. Please read below ...
Via the Order Sync tab, you can manage all orders related settings. Create Package This ensures the creation of a Shipping Package in Zoho Inventory right after the Sales Order is synced. This is useful if you have custom workflows to speed up the ...
When to do this: When you made a major mistake in the sync setup process When you want to connect to another Zoho Organization Steps to start over when mistake is made in Categories: Remove all the product categories Go to our plugin settings > ...
Custom Fields Products
Important To proceed, please ensure you have purchased the Add-On for syncing Items Custom Fields and have installed the ACF plugin (free). With this addon, you can sync the custom fields of Simple Items and Grouped Items to WooCommerce. All you need ...
Thank you for choosing the Woocommerce Zoho Inventory plugin. This guideline will ensure you can setup a real-time integration between your Zoho Inventory account and your WooCommerce store. Prerequisites: WordPress 5.2 or higher WooCommerce 6.0 or ...